DONATE TO ROXEY BALLET
Roxey Ballet is proud to be recognized among the few dance organizations in America that actively seek to make the arts accessible to all with equity, inclusion and diversity.
Please help Roxey Ballet do more in the community by making a non-profit donation.
We put every cent raised back into our activities and programming. Donations along with income generated through performances keep our programs vibrant and relevant.
Your donation today will help:
- Support education programs like “Celebrating Diversity”, an anti-bullying program,
and “Wheels & Bodies in Motion” that allows children of all ages and capabilities to express themselves freely in a healthy, supportive environment.
- Ensure we can offer Sensory-Friendly performances for children and adults with
Autism Spectrum Disorder or other sensitivity issues or special needs.
- Create high- quality productions that mix international professional dancers with
hundreds of area children, providing an amazing learning experience and entertaining performances.
- Underwrite new dance works and education programs partnering with local and national
dance artists and choreographers.
- Use the arts to heal and inspire through productions such as
"The C-Word: Stories of Triumph Over Breast Cancer".
When you make a donation to Roxey Ballet you simultaneously support students from our ongoing education programs, who benefit deeply from the vital presence of art in their lives, a presence that is often the first to go with state budget mandates.
On behalf of Mark and Melissa Roxey, the artists, staff, Board of Trustees, and the hundreds of local area students, we thank you for your generosity and continued continued support of
our unique programs.